Active@ ZDelete. Copyright(c) 1999-2019 LSoft Technologies Inc.
All rights reserved.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY:
This End-User License Agreement
("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and The LSoft Technologies Inc.
for the ZDelete later referred to as 'SOFTWARE'. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you
agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the
WE REQUIRE ALL OUR DEALERS TO PROVIDE EACH PURCHASER WITH A FREEWARE EVALUATION COPY OF THE SOFTWARE TO GET A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF THE CAPABILITIES AND THE EASE OF USE OF THE SOFTWARE. OUR DEALERS HAD TO RECOMMEND YOU TO DOWNLOAD A FREEWARE VERSION.
LSoft Technologies Inc. may have patents, patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property
rights covering subject matter in this document. The furnishing of this document does not give you any license to
these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property.
Copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties protect the
SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
- 1.GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
- You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE, or any prior version, on a single computer;
- You may use freeware version on evaluation basis to erase data with One Pass Zeros method;
- To use erase methods other than One Pass Zeros you must pay registration fee for the license;
- A license for the SOFTWARE may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
- 2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering,Recompilation, Disassembly, Modify, Translate SOFTWARE, Make any attempt to discover the source code of the SOFTWARE.
- Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE.
- 3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE THE SOFTWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall The LSoft Technologies Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business
interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use
this SOFTWARE, even if LSoft Technologies Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case,
The LSoft Technologies Inc. entire liability under any provision of this EULA shall be limited EXCLUSIVELY TO
LSoft Technologies Inc. reserves all rights not expressly granted here.